Search and sort in a Collection
This feature allows users to search within collections and sort their results.
The internal collection search works similarly to the main search functionality. The user can search for resources within each resource tab. They can then sort their results by:
- Match to search terms (closest first) Links with internal search
- Number of views (highest to lowest)
- Metadata quality (platinum to bronze) datasets only
- Recently added to collection (newest first)
- Related resources (most first)
These designs have now been approved by HDR UK. However, we do not have a date yet for the development work, so we’re not sure when it can be expected.
Feel free to add comments or questions below.
Press the shift key on your keyboard to see the hotspots, or use the arrows to navigate between pages.