Community forum
This is an open space to discuss health research topics, feedback on the Gateway functionality and comment on resources such as datasets. Everyone is welcome to join existing discussions or start a new topic.

Show guidance when selecting a question not just when clicking on the text box etc

What do you want to be able to do?
As a researcher, I would like to view the guidance when selecting a question. Currently I can only see the guidance when I select a form element, i.e. text box, radio button etc. I would like it to visible when I select the question as a whole

Why is this important?
Users typically do not click on the form element directly and will be unaware of the guidance before select or completing the text box. As the guidance is a fair bit away from the field of view, users may not still be aware that there is guidance for that field

Any suggestions for how we could solve this?
Make guidance visible when selecting the question well (grey box) not just the field element (text box, select box, etc)

Thanks for the feedback! We have added your suggestion to our backlog.

You can track the progress of your suggestion here

Read more about what will happen next https://www.notion.so/Feature-requests-and-feedback-d26dd1c0b14c40a985982c1269d7aeca